Connect the Blocks!
Community Connectors are South Hill residents working to connect our community one block at a time. By directly contacting our neighbours we aim to promote communication, interaction, safety, and well-being, making this a neighbourhood where
everyone feels at home.
Did you know South Hill has:
- An active neighboursâ€™ society that emails a monthly newsletter
- A street festival now in its 11th year
- Affordable womenâ€™s fitness classes with free childcare
- Free bike maintenance workshops
- An annual Garage Sale Day in June
- A free international dinner every year
We would like to let you know about events and projects in our neighbourhood. If you like, your blockâ€™s
Community Connector will knock on your door or leave a flyer in your mailbox every month or two.
Community Connectors Orientation Meeting scheduled for April 27th. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.