Connect the Blocks!
Community Connectors are South Hill residents working to connect our community one block at a time. By directly contacting our neighbours we aim to promote communication, interaction, safety, and well-being, making this a neighbourhood where
everyone feels at home.
Did you know South Hill has:
- An active neighbours’ society that emails a monthly newsletter
- A street festival now in its 11th year
- Affordable women’s fitness classes with free childcare
- Free bike maintenance workshops
- An annual Garage Sale Day in June
- A free international dinner every year
We would like to let you know about events and projects in our neighbourhood. If you like, your block’s
Community Connector will knock on your door or leave a flyer in your mailbox every month or two.
Community Connectors Orientation Meeting scheduled for April 27th. Email email@example.com for more information.